Answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
We require a $60 (non-refundable) deposit to book appointments. Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule, or you will forfeit your deposit. We take walk-ins first come first served every Friday and Saturday.
Our shop has a $60 minimum for tattoos and $40 minimum for piercings.
Initial sessions are $400. Monthly touch-ups are $100. Microblading lasts from 6 months to one year depending on how fast you fade and personal preference. Contact Danielle for more info or a personal consultation. Microblading is perfect for natural brows, bold looks, and everything in between.
Aftercare is an important step to heal and preserve your tattoo. Follow these directions, and if you have any questions, please call us at (225) 663-2757. We are not responsible for harm caused to your tattoo by not following these aftercare instructions.
- After your tattoo is completed remove the bandage after and hour but no later then 5 hours, wash with warm soapy water. Be sure to get all of the slimy texture off. DO NOT use a washcloth. Use only your hand.
- Pat tattoo dry with a clean towel. DO NOT rub. Allow to air dry for a few minutes.
- Dab a very small amount of Aquaphor/A&D/Neosporin all over the tattoo and rub in completely (the same manner as applying lotion). You only want to apply enough to make your tattoo moist. Applying too much ointment will suffocate your tattoo and prolong healing. It is just as bad to over apply ointment as it is to let it dry out. The idea is to keep your tattoo lightly moist.
- Repeat 4-5 times a day for the first 2-3 days. Then apply it 2-3 times a day until your tattoo is healed.
- After your tattoo completely peels (like a sunburn), you have the option to switch to a non-perfume lotion. Your tattoo will have a dry flaky texture for several weeks. You can speed up getting rid of that wrinkly texture by using Vitamin E or a lotion that contains Vitamin E.
DON'T DO THIS:
- NO Swimming, Bathing, Soaking or Direct Sunlight for 2 Weeks (showering is fine)
- DO NOT Pick or Scratch at your tattoo
- DO NOT Shave the area that has been tattooed until it is completely healed
- DO NOT use any fragranced lotions or skin care products until after tattoo is healed
- DO NOT cover your tattoo with ANYTHING. That means no plastic wrap, gauze, band-aids or anything.
Don't See Info You Need?
We'd love to help you out. Give us a call at (225) 663-2757, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the shop at 4256 Perkins Road.